Emergency First Aid at Work Course London - (EFAW)
£125 per Person
This Emergency First Aid at Work Course held at our Covent Garden London training centre, is specifically designed to encompass Emergency First Aid Training for Appointed Persons (AP) and includes subjects such as;
- Management of heart attacks and resuscitation (CPR)
- The unconscious casualty
- Choking Bleeding and different types of wounds
- Degrees of burns
- Types of shock
Dates For London Emergency First Aid at Work CourseFri Emergency First Aid at Work – 15th July 2016 0 spaces Sun Emergency First Aid at Work – 24th July 2016 0 spaces Sat Emergency First Aid at Work – 13th Aug 2016 5 spaces Sat Emergency First Aid at Work – 17th Sept 2016 10 spaces Sun Emergency First Aid at Work – 23rd Oct 2016 14 spaces Sun Emergency First Aid at Work – 20th Nov 2016 14 spaces Sat Emergency First Aid at Work – 10th Dec 2016 11 spaces
Emergency First Aid at Work Course Certificate
The Appointed Persons Certificate is valid for 3 years issued on completion to the student of the course by post. This course is designed for staff that work in lower risk environments, have a small number of staff, or where HSE (Health and Safety Executive) guidelines indicate a first aider is not necessary.
The course covers medical emergencies that the general public may be called upon to deal with. These include
- Angina Pectoris Attacks
- Fits and Seizures
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Heart Attacks and Strokes
In the practical part of the day, we provide you with a variety resuscitation - Annie dummies for you to practise your Basic Life Support on and also for the treatment of choking. We have First Aid boxes with plenty of bandages for you to practise different scenarios. We have comfortable Yoga Mats for you to sit on for some of the practical sessions such as the Recovery Position.
- We strongly recommend that you refresh your First Aid skills every 12 months.
- The One Day Appointed Person First Aid Course is suitable for people 18 years and over.
- Please wear comfortable clothing, such as a Track-Suit as we will be working on yoga mats
- We also recommend that you bring slippers or thick socks as we are a no-shoe-zone.
Plan for the Day
13) Injuries to Eye, Ear & Nose
15) First Aid Box
16) Practical Session
17) Q&A and Feedback