04 Aug CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER: – AUBREY SPITS IN BEARS FOOD – WAS IT DANGEROUS ?
Saliva is basically a liquid substance that is produced by the mouth and glands and lubricates our food, enabling us to chew our food so that we can swallow it. Millions of bacteria exist in saliva and so when passed into another body, can make you very ill.
The most popular are listed below: –
1. MONONUCLEOSIS (Mono) is Infectious viral illness, which is characterised by fatigue, sore throat, and fever with enlarged lymph nodes. Most cases of ‘Mono’ are caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), which is one of the most common viruses in the world. The classic signs and symptoms of ‘Mono’ usually only appear in adolescents and young adults.
2. CYTOMEGALOVIRUS (CMV) belongs to the Herpes family. This disease spreads through saliva, as well as through blood, urine, semen and breast milk. CMV can remain dormant in the body for long periods of time, especially if you are fit and healthy. Like all herpes viruses, Symptoms can include fatigue, fever, muscle aches and, in more serious cases, pneumonia and visual impairment. While there’s no cure for CMV. Treatment for the virus generally is not needed.
3. GUM DISEASE Bacteria, mucous and other debris live in our mouths and can build up, to form what is termed ‘Plaque’. Brushing and flossing helps to get rid of Plaque, though if not cleaned thoroughly; Plaque can build up and cause gum disease.
4. COLD SORES (Herpes) are little sores that form on the inside of the lips and be quite painful and uncomfortable for the sufferer.
5. MENINGITIS is a viral infection and is serious, but less severe than Bacterial Meningitis. It can be transmitted from one person to another via respiratory secretions and saliva. As with other infections, the casualty will experience fever, headache, stiff neck, nausea and even vomiting. Most sufferers get better on their own, especially if they are generally already healthy.
6. MUMPS is another viral infection that affects the salivary glands, causing them to swell up. It usually spreads via airborne droplets from the nose or throat of an infected person. It is easily preventable by vaccine; this disease is no longer as widespread as it once was, though outbreaks in unvaccinated groups still sporadically occur. Symptoms of Mumps include fever, headache, muscle aches, fatigue and loss of appetite. Recovering from mumps takes a couple of weeks and treatment is usually for the symptoms above.
7. INFLUENZA is transmitted from person to person, via droplets made when people with the flu cough, sneeze, talk or spit! People can infect others with the flu virus one day before they have symptoms and up seven days after becoming sick. The symptoms are the same as above: fever, cough, sore throat, body aches and fatigue. Most people recover on their own in less than two weeks so watch out Bear!
Well now I think you will agree that Aubrey’s act of violence to Bear was shocking and please don’t tell me that Robot’s can’t pass infection, they were all acting!
I consider that Bear will not let this go and it will define a lot of relationships in the CBB House.